Dr Webster studied a BA majoring in Sociology and History, concurrently studying a Bachelor of Social Work, with Honours (La Trobe).
In 2018, she completed a Ph.D at the Australian National University, with a doctoral thesis on adoption. Before entering politics, Dr Webster was a social worker and non-profit executive, with a special focus on working with vulnerable families.
- Chair – Joint Standing Committee on the National Capital and External Territories
- Joint Committee on Human Rights
- House of Representatives Committee on Infrastructure, Transport & Cities
- House of Representatives Committee on Communications and the Arts
- House of Representatives Standing Committee on Agriculture & Water Resources
- House of Representatives Standing Committee on Social Policy and Legal Affairs
- Backbench Committee on Agriculture, Water Resources, Drought and Environment
- Backbench Committee on Indigenous Affairs, Families, Disabilities and Social Services
- Backbench Committee on Health & Aged Care
- Coalition Policy Committee on Small and Family Business
- Coalition Policy committee on Defence and Veterans affairs
- Coalition Policy Committee on Infrastructure, Regional Development and Population